Frequently Asked Questions
Where are you located?
- Dispatching hub & demo testing: Quezon City
- Warehouse: Valenzuela City
Please contact us for appointments.
Where can I contact you?
Mobile Number: +639171241058
Where can I find your products/Do you have a physical store?
Demo testing is available at our dispatching hub in Quezon City. Kindly get in touch with our team to book an appointment. You can find us online on:
I want to return/exchange a product.
We do not accept returns/refunds. Please refer to our Warranty Policy for more information on product exchange.
When will I receive my order?
For all orders via made our website or Facebook page:
- Metro Manila and nearby towns: Same-day delivery (shipping fee c/o buyer)
- Outside Metro Manila: Self-pickup at the designated bus terminal (1-2 days upon drop-off)
- Via sea freight 2-4 weeks (VizMin)
Delivery timeline for other third-party stores (Shopee, Lazada) are subject to the third-party store's logistics provider/s.
What are your hours?
- We are available from Mondays to Saturdays, 9:30 am to 5:30 pm
- Same-day delivery (within Metro Manila): Cut-off 4:00 pm
- Sundays and holidays: By appointment
What is the warranty on my purchased products?
SIHOO by TWU 2-YEAR Limited Warranty
- The warranty starts from the date you receive your chair.
- TWU must be notified of any manufacturing defects within 7 days of purchase. In case of damage or defect due to manufacturing, we will replace the part at no charge. It is required that TWU receive digital images (gas lift code and the actual damaged part) and videos of manufacturing damages before replacement shipments will be processed.
- The warranty will be null and void if any repair work is done by a third party.
- The warranty stands void if the product has been modified, altered, or transformed in any way.
- Minor variation from the manufacturer's workmanship is not covered in the warranty.
- The warranty does not cover if the product has been misused or handled carelessly or has been willfully damaged, neglected, or used in abnormal conditions, fire, flood, weather, relocation, etc. Damages arising from any misuse, force, or mishandling, absorption of body oils, perspiration, or bodily fluids, blood, stains, or damage from any type of animal are not covered.
- The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, usual deterioration, or dents or scratches that occur during regular use.
- Warranty coverage is provided to the original purchaser and does not apply to rented, resold, or commercial uses.
- If the chair is not going to be used for a long time, it is desirable that it should be opened and kept in a safe and cool place to avoid accidental and heat damage.
- Servicing or replacement of unit/part will be done at our dispatching hub in Quezon City. The buyer is responsible for the expense of transporting the item or unit to be repaired or replaced. For any warranty claims, please send us a private message at our Facebook page.
The item I want is sold out! Is there any way I can order it?
Pre-order item/s will ship as soon as stocks are available. Best to reach out to our team regarding the ETA of the item. P 1,000 downpayment is required to secure a slot. Full payment to be made once stocks are available.
Can I amend my order after I’ve placed it?
Yes , as long as your order has not been shipped out (applicable for direct orders only). Please send us a message via email at email@example.com or SMS via +639171241058.
Do you have corporate rates and discounts?
Wholesale / preferential rates available for bulk orders. For RFQs, please send us your requirements at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Style Meets Functional Comfort.
Things We Use is the Official Distributor of Sihoo branded products in the Philippines, offering the best after-sales and warranty coverage. Join the Official Sihoo Ergonomic Chair Philippines Facebook Group by TWU PH.